*To make up an online class, please contact the office via email at least 24 hours in advance of the class you'd like to take. The Zoom link for that class will be emailed to you.
We've added additional make up days to the schedule to account for January snow closures. See the March 7th and April 25th schedule for classes and times.
- All missed classes due to illness, vacation, DFJ holidays/breaks (see list below) or inclement weather may be made up in another age appropriate class.
- To attend a make up class you must go to the office first to pick up a make up slip; no reservation required.
- Students can do a make up class in any class of the same level. For example, a missed Ballet 1 class can be made up in a Jazz 1 class. This is a great way to try out a new style of dance!
- We highly recommend not waiting until May & June to do make ups because classes may be spending the majority of their time on choreography for our annual June performance.
- Only registered students can make up a missed class. Students not currently enrolled are no longer eligible to make up absences from previous enrollments.
- Classes can be made up at either campus regardless of where students are enrolled.
- In case of long periods of closure due to weather, an additional make up day may be available.
Last day to enroll or switch a class is Feb. 29th.
The studio will be closed on the following holidays for the 2019/20 school year:
- Labor Day (Monday, Sept. 2)
- Halloween, Evening only. (Thursday, Oct. 31 *Bellingham classes beginning at 6pm or later.)
- Thanksgiving (Wednesday, Nov. 27 & Friday, Nov. 29)
- Christmas Break (Monday, Dec. 23 - Friday, Jan. 3)
- Spring Break (Monday- Friday, April 6-10)
- Memorial Day (Monday, May 25)