We've added additional make up days to the schedule to account for January snow closures. See the March 7th and April 25th schedule for classes and times.
- All missed classes due to illness, vacation, DFJ holidays/breaks (see list below) or inclement weather may be made up in another age appropriate class.
- To attend a make up class you must go to the office first to pick up a make up slip; no reservation required.
- Students can do a make up class in any class of the same level. For example, a missed Ballet 1 class can be made up in a Jazz 1 class. This is a great way to try out a new style of dance!
- We highly recommend not waiting until May & June to do make ups because classes may be spending the majority of their time on choreography for our annual June performance.
- Only registered students can make up a missed class. Students not currently enrolled are no longer eligible to make up absences from previous enrollments.
- Classes can be made up at either campus regardless of where students are enrolled.
- In case of long periods of closure due to weather, an additional make up day may be available.
Last day to enroll or switch a class is Feb. 29th.
The studio will be closed on the following holidays for the 2019/20 school year:
- Labor Day (Monday, Sept. 2)
- Halloween, Evening only. (Thursday, Oct. 31 *Bellingham classes beginning at 6pm or later.)
- Thanksgiving (Wednesday, Nov. 27 & Friday, Nov. 29)
- Christmas Break (Monday, Dec. 23 - Friday, Jan. 3)
- Spring Break (Monday- Friday, April 6-10)
- Memorial Day (Monday, May 25)